Now with the capacity to produce up to 25,000 bottles a day!
All Hand Sanitizer is Not Created Equal!
Before you purchase any hand sanitizer, download our download our Information Paper on proper use of hand sanitizer and ensuring the hand sanitizer meets CDC, OSHA, ASTM, AAMI/ANSI, USPHS, FDA, NIOSH and/or federal regulatory requirements.
Join us to help fight COVID-19 and Support Virginia Small businesses!
The Virginia Craft Brewers Guild, Beer Wholesalers Association, Association of Cider Makers, Wineries Association, and the Manufacturers Association together with participating brewers, cider makers, distillers, wine makers and other participating small businesses formed the Virginia Hand Sanitizer Consortium to produce and provide hand sanitizer to support the response to the current COVID-19 complex emergency. As the coordinating entity, the Center for Applied Innovation, LLC serves as the coordinator for this important work.
To fight COVID-19 all authoritative medical experts require hand sanitizer products are in accordance with CDC, OSHA, ASTM, AAMI/ANSI, USPHS, FDA, NIOSH and/or other federal regulatory requirements. The World Health Organization (WHO) formula is the recognized standard for these requirements and in meeting these standards.
At a minimum, hand sanitizer must be 80% alcohol. Further WHO recommends against gel-based and fragrance enhanced hand sanitizer as those additives could reduce its effectiveness in meeting these standards.
Hand sanitizer produced by the Virginia consortium
- Minimum of 80% alcohol using 100% organic ethanol from US producers.
- 100% compliant with CDC, OSHA, ASTM, AAMI/ANSI, USPHS, FDA, NIOSH requirements.
- Produced in FDA-certified facilities and formulated in strict accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) formula.
- 100% "formulated in Virginia" using environmentally friendly 100% recyclable bottles by small businesses helping support our communities and keep Virginian's employed.
- Bottled using Virginia-made bottles and packed in Virginia-made boxes.
- The 500ml (16.9oz) bottle is versatile in its ability to accept the most common dispensing caps, water bottle tops, spray tops and bottle pumps most users already have around the home or office.
- A portion of proceeds from sales helps the group DONATE FREE hand sanitizer to medical, first responders and others.
NOTE ON OVERSEAS SHIPMENT - CURRENTLY DHL, FEDEX, UPS and USPS do not allow shipment of Hand Sanitizer to customers OUTSIDE the United States. If you can arrange other shipping options, please contact us.
Need hand sanitizer - we can provide it!
If you are a member of the general public please use our interactive map below to find your local participating consortium member. If you would like it shipped to you select a participant in the quote request form below..
If you are a Federal, State, local, non-profit or commercial entity you can select the button to purchase and shop from our store paying by credit card immediately of billed later on a Purchase Order (PO).
If you are a qualifying first responder, non-profit or similar organization we are here to help you with a free donation. please contact us using the form below to request a donation of hand sanitizer from our team.
Can you donate services, funding, supplies or other support?
If you are a government agency, private sector industry, or just someone who wants to help we need your support.
For those who are willing to donate funding, resources and other in-kind support please complete the form at this link.
For more information on our team members and to support them please see the participating members below!